For achieving the best photo album printing quality you can calibrate your computer screen to our paper. You need to order a sample of our printed paper sheet and when you receive it you can compare to your computer screen.
Click on the image to enlarge.
Below is some recommended software for creating the layouts.
You can use any software to create your layouts.
Main requirements using another software :
- The color spectrum: sRGB IEC61966 – 2.1;
- Resolution : 300 DPI (PPI)
- File type for Photos and Images: jpg;
- File type for Engraving: pdf;
- Cover photo name: cov;
- Layout files must be named according to the order of photo book pages: 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 and etc.